• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

PSL owners already trying to sell for Packers game

SCP

Lady my wife knows has 2 PSL's in the upper deck, we've bought from her before...

She was trying to sell her AZ playoff tickets for like 100% markup in January.... fug that.

Not buying from her again... 

Pretty sure she sells all the tickets she has, the PSL's are just income for her.

You seriously haven't spoke to your sister in two years because she sold tickets to her friends that happened to be Packer fans?  

If so......wow. You might want to re-evaluate things because it's really not that serious.

Selling tickets to Pats fans is pretty fuging serious Johnny Rockets.

That reminds me, know anyone selling 3-4 lowers for the Iggles game?

:thumbsu:

LOL. poo bro, you know how Panthers fans are. You'll have pick of the litter. Just don't try to buy them from fan Eagles an because they won't sell. Too dedicated.

To be fair, I've gone to Panthers games all over the country, and the only way I can get tickets is because some dick bag is selling his season tix to the enemy.

So I kind of need them.

Be gentle SCP.

That's how I get mine but I don't think RR is a dick bag

i think that this is a job for the roaring riot.

i think it's great that they are trying to increase the presence of our fans at away games, but there needs to be a push to help our own home games as well. imo, this needs to be the biggest focus of attention and someone needs to take the lead since the panthers org seems to be content with just trying to make it friendly to visitors.

i think that this is a job for the roaring riot.

i think it's great that they are trying to increase the presence of our fans at away games, but there needs to be a push to help our own home games as well. imo, this needs to be the biggest focus of attention and someone needs to take the lead since the panthers org seems to be content with just trying to make it friendly to visitors.

Good idea.

Lady my wife knows has 2 PSL's in the upper deck, we've bought from her before...

She was trying to sell her AZ playoff tickets for like 100% markup in January.... fug that.

Not buying from her again...

Pretty sure she sells all the tickets she has, the PSL's are just income for her.

I bet that $&@#%'s PSL's are right in front of mine. I have the unfortunate displeasure of sitting directly behind a woman who sells every game except one Panthers/Pats game because she says she's from 'New England'. I've seen her at one game in over a decade!

I'm with SCP. I've eaten a couple tix over the years before selling to the enemy!

Archived