• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Josh Norman Gives Us A Lesson On Technique (Video)

I agree 100% but I don't think it fits gettlemans philosophy. Been routing for this kid since we picked him out of coastal carolina, he's grown a lot since his rookie year. Hope we get him locked up before we can't afford him. Star potential.

I don't know if it's Gettleman or these players' agents that is preventing these contracts from happening but it seems around the league, any good player is letting their contact go into the last year for leverage and waiting for other players' contracts to pump up the market value.

That trend will quickly reverse when a premier player gets a career ending injury on his modest rookie contract. Let's hope it doesn't happen here.

Setting up a 2 on 2 basketball game, Josh and Bene vs me and Panthro.

Where should we send your flowers and get well cards? :unsure:

On a more serious note, their contracts might prohibit them from stuff like that due to the injury risk.

Setting up a 2 on 2 basketball game, Josh and Bene vs me and Panthro.

How about a bowling competition, or ping pong? I don't even want to think about "bull in the China shop" Panthro setting a brick wall screen on our starting DB's for God's sake.

Archived