• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Happy 36th Birthday Smitty

RelaxImaPro

Happy Birthday!

Some of our posters on their high horses continue to forget is football is a fierce competitive game and to survive in that league you need that attitude, you've got to be aggressive or else. I'd like a team of 53 Smitty's but the soft batch cookie fans would cry about our team of "bullies". You get what you deserve Charlotte.

The numbers speak volumes and real Panther fans will never forget. Smitty is the GOAT in Panther land NOBODY played with more heart NOBODY and yes this is football we're talking about and not church

Smith is best Panther of all time, sorry. From the earlier discussion where people were threatening to fight each other IMO Panthers per year on every team:

03: Smith

04: Moose

05: Smith

06: Peppers

07: Smith

08: Williams

09: Beason

10: Beason

11: Cam/Smith 

12: Luke or Chuck

13: Luke

14: Luke

The biggest problem with Smith's resume going into consideration in Canton was his best years going down the shitter half of the time. 04 out for year.  06 O line falls apart and Jake sucks before getting hurt and Dan Henning sucks. 07 Jake gets hurt early in season. 09 the beginning of the end for Jake's career. 2010 erased from memory. 

Happy Birthday!

Some of our posters on their high horses continue to forget is football is a fierce competitive game and to survive in that league you need that attitude, you've got to be aggressive or else. I'd like a team of 53 Smitty's but the soft batch cookie fans would cry about our team of "bullies". You get what you deserve Charlotte.

The numbers speak volumes and real Panther fans will never forget. Smitty is the GOAT in Panther land NOBODY played with more heart NOBODY and yes this is football we're talking about and not church

There is a big difference in being an incredibly competitive athlete on the field and being a complete dick and douche off the field.

You do not have to be a douche to be competitive.....too bad Smitty is both.

Bullshìt.

Luke Kuechly and Cam Newton are the two fiercest competitors on the team. But they both leave it on the field. Off the field Cam is a overgrown kid and Luke is the most docile person ever.

Jake Delhomme is still the most competitive, fiery player I've ever seen in a Panther uniform. He was a crazy, emotional fireball on the field. But off the field he's just a normal, laid back dude.

Steve Smith is a mental midget with a Napoleon Complex. He isn't a competitive player. That attitude he has on the field is simply the type of person he is. It has nothing to do with competitiveness. There's no change in him when the pads come off.

Great football player, shìtty person.

That's true.

Btw, I miss Delhomme's fire on the field.

The guy that carried this team on his back for a decade and made this team watchable - and very entertaining. The face of the franchise for an entire era. The best player in this team's history. One of the best wide receivers of all time.

#89 Steve fuging Smith. That's who.

Don't know why Panther fans still have to do this childish poo. We can show the man some respect, plus it's the offseason and it's his birthday accompanied along with a funny story.

This, x1000.. some people are ridiculous. This guy did more for our franchise than just about anybody. Doesn't mean you have to route for the Ravens.. just respect the rules and regulations of the game. 89.

Guys, Steve Smith threads get people worked up like no other, but the next personal attack gets a timeout.

You guys are all better than that.

I made it this page, and that's pretty much all I'm going to be able to tolerate.

Personally, I don't see why it's so difficult to just appreciate the good times, and wish him well in life, and leave it at that.

He'll retire a Panther one day, and all that will be left is memories. No need for all this bitterness. From him, or anyone else.

Bullshìt.

Luke Kuechly and Cam Newton are the two fiercest competitors on the team. But they both leave it on the field. Off the field Cam is a overgrown kid and Luke is the most docile person ever.

Jake Delhomme is still the most competitive, fiery player I've ever seen in a Panther uniform. He was a crazy, emotional fireball on the field. But off the field he's just a normal, laid back dude.

Steve Smith is a mental midget with a Napoleon Complex. He isn't a competitive player. That attitude he has on the field is simply the type of person he is. It has nothing to do with competitiveness. There's no change in him when the pads come off.

Great football player, shìtty person.

And don't forget Dan Morgan.  That dude was a maniac on the field and sacrificed his body every play.  Yet, he was one of the nicest guys off the field.

I made it this page, and that's pretty much all I'm going to be able to tolerate.

Personally, I don't see why it's so difficult to just appreciate the good times, and wish him well in life, and leave it at that.

He'll retire a Panther one day, and all that will be left is memories. No need for all this bitterness. From him, or anyone else.

But it is Smitty who can't let this go....dude digs up a year old tweet and then makes another "look at me" public display.

Great player....shitty person.

Archived