• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

In twenty years, what's your favorite win to date?

The 2008 chargers comeback was amazing, shows how much Jake meant to the team.

I was in SD sitting in the end zone with Rosario made that catch. It was surreal bc I could see it was a catch immediately but I think most of the fans thought it was incomplete. The stadium erupted in cheers bc they thought it was game over. I was cheering too bc it was a catch and then suddenly everything got quiet bc the Charger fans realized the Panthers had won and my wife and I were the only ones in our section still cheering.

Not the greatest game in Panthers history but one of the most memorable ones for me bc it's the only road game I've ever been to and it was such an incredible win

A couple years ago when we played the Rams was pretty sweet. My wife and I went to Disney World and there was some bitch ass Rams fan on the Huddle that lived in Florida.

I made a bet with him that if we won I'd get to punch him in the face one time, and if we lost he could do it to me. We both agreed publicly on here to the bet and that we would meet up, and then he was like jokes on you bro I'm an mma fighter and I was like I gives no fug dude I've been in fights with worse lets do this.

We won and needless to say he flaked out. Little bitch.

How come every troll that comes to the Huddle claims to be an MMA fighter?

you. are. amazing. 

thank you so much!

I don't know if you've watched this yet. But remember... you already know the ending. There are times you'll want to smash things. Remember... YOU KNOW THE ENDING!

I don't know if you've watched this yet. But remember... you already know the ending. There are times you'll want to smash things. Remember... YOU KNOW THE ENDING!

haha yea I made it to.the 3rd quarter before my library closed and I had to stop. I certainly did want to throw my laptop a few times watching Fox and Henning play classic Panther football... 2nd and 22? hey I know... let's run the ball UP THE GUT *rolls eyes* oh and all the holding calls that negated long runs and false starts....

I will say one thing though, Rivera has drilled discipline into his teams. after being reminded of how undisciplined Fox's teams were, it's refreshing to reflect on how few holding calls and false starts Rivera's teams commit.

The favorites I actually saw in person would be the Monday night wins against TB and NE that have been already mentioned. Another would be the first game Jake Delhomme ever played for us. He came in in relief of an ineffective Rodney Peete in the third quarter of the season opener against Jacksonville. I believe we were down 17-0 and he rallied us to an improbable victory. I'll never forget that one for ushering in the Jake Delhomme era.

The favorites I actually saw in person would be the Monday night wins against TB and NE that have been already mentioned. Another would be the first game Jake Delhomme ever played for us. He came in in relief of an ineffective Rodney Peete in the third quarter of the season opener against Jacksonville. I believe we were down 17-0 and he rallied us to an improbable victory. I'll never forget that one for ushering in the Jake Delhomme era.

And also threw a few interceptions. Jake's whole Panthers career summed up in his first start.

I had to break it up into two groups (playoffs and regular season)

Top Three Playoff Wins

NFCCG win against Philly

1996 First Playoff win against Dallas

2005 Divisional win against the Bears

Top Three Regular Season Wins

2013 vs the Patriots

2013 vs the Saints

2008 vs the Packers in Green Bay

Archived