• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

My son was hit by a car last night

bLACKpANTHER

It's your prerogative. If I were in your situation I would not but my wife would have been bat poo crazy if it were my son but after some decompression would have decided not to.

In my opinion your child is fine (biggest and most important). And the grandma was responsible, respectful and contrite. If it were me I would only report it if she were at a point where she was at an advanced age and failed to stop because her mental faculties prevented her from doing so. Not really anything to be gained otherwise.

Good lord things happen. Pressing charges is what's wrong with this country.

I actually think by the tone of your posts lately, that you will be in the Republican primaries by 2024.

Capitalist

Gun owner

Fishing

Family values

Don't sue people

If you can just be a bit more sanctimonious and fake some sort of religion, you will have it made.

I actually think by the tone of your posts lately, that you will be in the Republican primaries by 2024.

Capitalist

Gun owner

Fishing

Family values

Don't sue people

If you can just be a bit more sanctimonious and fake some sort of religion, you will have it made.

Shhhhhh, Father, business owner, age and experience change us all.

Archived