• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Goodell might be caving to the Patriots

Mr. Scot

It is clear that Robert Kraft is the most powerful owner in the league, lol at Jerry Richardson believing he actually had Goodell's ear. Somehow Tom Brady's suspension will be overturned, and Jerry will not say one word about Goodell forcing him to put Hardy on his exemption list and throwing away 13 million dollars.

You realize you don't know what you're talking about and you could remedy that with a quick Google search? But please continue to live in ignorance. I've heard it's bliss

A quick search reveals that he is right. Maybe you read his post wrong.

You do realize it was actually Kraft who wound up backing down, right?

(based on this post, I'm guessing you don't)

No I did not. I thought Goodell caved to Kraft. Before its over with it will be that way. The Pats have never been severely punished for cheating.

Why?  Because he cheats?

Well yes if you want to know the truth. The Pats dont have anything special than other teams in the league except they cheat. Its why they win so much, still the NFL have proven even if you get caught its a slap on the wrist. If Jerry would have pressed the issue about Hardy last year Goodell would have backed down and let Hardy play. Its just who throws there weight around and who does not.

Well yes if you want to know the truth. The Pats dont have anything special than other teams in the league except they cheat. Its why they win so much, still the NFL have proven even if you get caught its a slap on the wrist. If Jerry would have pressed the issue about Hardy last year Goodell would have backed down and let Hardy play. Its just who throws there weight around and who does not.

So, I guess you want us to cheat more so we can win more games?  Is that it?

Great lesson to teach our kids.

So, I guess you want us to cheat more so we can win more games?  Is that it?

Great lesson to teach our kids.

For the Past decade Tom Brady has been seen a the role model for the NFL... Also I don't care what you teach your kids, the truth is whats fair and what happens in life are two different things. All Kraft is doing is standing up for his player, something Richardson would not do and has not done on multiple occasions when it involves the NFL. Hell he tanked a season to just prove a point, not caring one bit that fans pay hard earned money to see his team. Kraft had done nothing but give the Fans what they want and in Boston that a winner.

Archived