• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Luke Kuechly dominates the world, Brazil says he dominates Zeus

SCP

Hate that airport.

promethean forerunner told me there's swimming pools and mortal kombat palaces with naked women but i haven't discovered that part yet. just arab men asking me to help them translate the "out of memory" message on their phones

promethean forerunner told me there's swimming pools and mortal kombat palaces with naked women but i haven't discovered that part yet. just arab men asking me to help them translate the "out of memory" message on their phones

I did find it interesting to see the slight variations in black burkas to see how one Muslim woman tries to out do another.

Never did see the MK area with pools but I did keep hearing in my head...Finish Him! Over and over again.

Hey guys! I'm one of the panthersbr.com admins. We are glad that you guys enjoyed the video! We really appreciate that, thanks.

If you haven't seen them already, you guys should check out some of lilsmitty's video's on YouTube. Nflpanthers07media is his YouTube handle.

Archived