• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NBA Finals Thread

Good point I've been hearing today, if LeBron had Curry's performance last night he would've been destroyed today in the media. Why does Curry get a pass? He was the mvp...

​LeBron has always just been under such a close eye from the media.  Not sure why, he just gets more poo than any other player probably ever.  It took him awhile to get a ring and that started the whole "no rings, not clutch, etc" thing but now he's put all those narratives to rest but the media still looks for the littlest things.  They expect him to be perfect.  Other than maybe Bryce Harper, LeBron has been the most hyped athlete of the past 20 years or so.  He's exceeded all the ridiculous expectations that were placed on him and then some, but the media still expects every thing from him.  It kinda sucks for LeBron but oh well.

LeBron has a lot of haters, Curry really has none.  I mean it really is impossible to hate Steph Curry, so that could be one reason why.  There are millions of people that love to see LeBron fail, but NO ONE wants to see Curry fail.  Curry is a shooter though.  Shooters have bad games.  Wouldn't be surprised at all to see him explode for 40+ tomorrow night.  It's just the nature of the beast when you're a shooter.

​LeBron has always just been under such a close eye from the media.  Not sure why, he just gets more poo than any other player probably ever.  It took him awhile to get a ring and that started the whole "no rings, not clutch, etc" thing but now he's put all those narratives to rest but the media still looks for the littlest things.  They expect him to be perfect.  Other than maybe Bryce Harper, LeBron has been the most hyped athlete of the past 20 years or so.  He's exceeded all the ridiculous expectations that were placed on him and then some, but the media still expects every thing from him.  It kinda sucks for LeBron but oh well.

LeBron has a lot of haters, Curry really has none.  I mean it really is impossible to hate Steph Curry, so that could be one reason why.  There are millions of people that love to see LeBron fail, but NO ONE wants to see Curry fail.  Curry is a shooter though.  Shooters have bad games.  Wouldn't be surprised at all to see him explode for 40+ tomorrow night.  It's just the nature of the beast when you're a shooter.

​This is true. What Curry had going for him is that he succeeded when many doubted his ability to perform in the NBA. That gives him a hate pass. 

Literally everyone expected Lebron to go HAM in the league, so people get jealous and pitch a fit and try to bring him down.

Then there is the "He isn't better than Jordan so he sucks" crowd that operates on solid logic... *rolls eyes*

I am in complete awe of what LeBron is doing out there. He is going to the O.K. Corral and using a knife and still comes out slinging! If he wills this team to an NBA Finals victory then in my mind that solidifies him as GOAT. Not even Jordan could do all this with the cast LeBron has.

1993... 46 mpg, 51% Fg, 40% 3pt 41 Pts, 9 Reb, 6 Ast

Good point I've been hearing today, if LeBron had Curry's performance last night he would've been destroyed today in the media. Why does Curry get a pass? He was the mvp...

Curry hasn't been touted basketball Jesus and the heir to MJ's throne since he was 16. Nor has Curry self proclaimed himself a King. The LeBron hate is retarded but that's two entirely different situations. The only thing I don't like about LeBron is the constant over dramatic whining to the refs and flops. He's spent too much time around Coach K.

Archived