• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NBA Finals Thread

It boggles my mind how a guy like LeBron can literally get to the rim and get either a free throw, shot for himself, or shot for someone else every time he drives, yet settles for fadeaways all the time. That was a stupid shot to take. 5.7 seconds is more than enough time to muscle Iggy out the way, collapse the defense and finish. Even if he gets penta-teamed and misses a layup, nobody can question his decision. But taking a fadeaway three? That was more about him trying to be flashy than trying to win the game, imo. 

Name them then.

Michael Jordan, Larry Bird, Magic Johnson, Isiah Thomas, Dennis Rodman, Kareem, Bill Russell, Wilt Chamberlain, Oscar Robertson, Jerry West, Dr. J, Moses Malone, Clyde Drexler, Karl Malone, Shaq, Hakeem the Dream, Joe Dumars, David Robinson, Elgin Baylor, Walt Frazier, the Iceman, Pistol Pete, Bill Walton, Bill Laimbeer, James Worthy, John Stockton, Earl Monroe, Jerry Lucas, Elvin Hayes, Patrick Ewing, Cooz, Dave Bing, Tiny Archibald, Lenny Wilkens, Artis Gilmore, Bobby Jones, Nate Thurmond, Connie Hawkins, Bob Love, Chet Walker, George McGinnis, David Thompson, Bob Dandridge, Spencer Haywood, Bob Lanier, Bill Walton, Rick Berry, Bob McAdoo, Roger Brown, Kevin Garnett, Tim Duncan.

Off the top of my head I would take any single one of those 50 over LeBron if my only goal was winning championships. Not saying they're all more talented than him, and it has nothing to do with "hating" LeBron. I hate Jordan, Bird and Magic all significantly more than LeBron, but I would take everyone on this list even if I hate them over him. LeBron would've been average if he played back then. Laimbeer and Mahorn would knock the sh(t out of him and he'd cry like a baby and quit. He has no mental toughness, he's just lucky that everyone else in his generation is as much of a pussy as he is. 

Archived