• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Call the Final Scene - Game of Thrones: Season 5 (Spoilers)

Kettle

I'm thinking the cliffhanger will be something that book readers don't know yet.

​Seriously I think you may be right.  I mean what else could "break the internet".  If it's Jon getting killed (or really just stabbed multiple times because it never said he died in the books), that would be what most people would expect, so how could that "break the internet".

Pretty sure they don't have enough time in 3 episodes to introduce Aegon (Who I don't think is actually who he claims to be) And yes Jon would be shock value but they tend to save those for the next to last episode....

So I am going with Danny meeting the Dothraki horde standing in front of Drogon. 

What if 9 is the battle and 10 just lays it on everyone:

Walk of Shame, so long Pycelle and Kevan Lannister

Dany/Drogon

Arya no-name and killing Trant.

Mutiny on Jon

(Not books:

Starks finally have a good deason ender and Sansa rids of the Boltons

Stannis goes down

)

That would be pretty internet breaking.

They might establish Kevan's presence in assisting Tommen's rule with Cersei locked up, and have Varys show back up as he does in the Epilogue of ADWD. I could see them ending with that.

Right now though, I'd guess they will use FTW as the ending. They might set it up with a Gregorstein scene in which Qyburn displays his own resurrection skills earlier in the episode...

The biggest question I have is WHO EXACTLY WILL BRING JON BACK?!?!?!? Mel isn't there... Do some people ride south with Jon and betray him on the road, nearer to Stannis' camp?

It looks to me like they are also setting up a Brienne/Oathkeeper scene between her and Stannis...

Archived