• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kalil left BoA last night with his right hand wrapped up.

Carl Spackler

As an offensive lineman, if it didn't fall off he's good to play. Unless he's Justin Hartless.

Problem is he's the center, the one man on offense who's guaranteed to touch the ball on every snap.

A good quick exchange is taken for granted. Being an former center myself I can tell you it's not as automatic as it may seem. Although the center has the advantage of being the guy who starts the play, that dissipates quickly because his number one job is putting the ball in play, and not on the ground. He has to deliver the snap before he sets up, or fires out on a block.

In my playing days I fractured two fingers on my right hand, and one on my left at different times. Back then we used a two handed snap, but I can tell you it hurts like hell to pop up a hard quick snap with a hand injury. Now days a one handed snap is the norm, an injury to Kalils right hand is no small matter, no different than it would be to Jake's.

Archived