• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bucs plan to use "virtual reality" for Jameis Winston's development.

cardiackat88.

"Virtual reality" eh? 

Madden? NFL2k? Tecmo bowl???

"The issue for the Bucs is they are behind the game. The team wants to have virtual reality, but hasn't yet found the right system.

"What I tell vendors that come in to show us stuff is that we need it today," Koetter said. "Some people tell us, 'This will be ready in three months. I say, 'No, Jameis needs this tomorrow.'"

With visual reps a huge bonus for developing young quarterbacks off the field, virtual reality is likely something every team eventually buys into."

Link: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000497977/article/report-bucs-plan-to-use-vr-to-help-jameis-winston?akmobile=ios&fb_comment_id=fbc_812632168818528_812746668807078_812746668807078&akcarrier=verizon

i think fatalice used virtual reality when he started up with those "if you don't look at the scoreand look at the stats, we won" BS.

...apparently not realizing that when you have better stats but still manage to lose, it just makes your team look even worse.

Archived