• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Junior Galette in trouble again

Jmac

She wasn't attacking him when he slapped her with that belt like he was Indiana Jones.  That was indefensible, not to even mention the UFC style ground and pound he was unleashing on that guy toward the end who already looked badly hurt if not even unconscious.

You gotta be demented to think there's nothing wrong with that video.  Seriously.

Is there anything wrong with standing to defend yourself? I am getting confused.

You don't whip someone with a belt after they confront you for starting a fight. The fact that he re-enters the scrum and sprays one of the women with alcohol before continuing to Indiana Jones-style whip people makes the self-defense argument null and void.

I'm sure no one saw the guy Jr was beating jump on a woman and beat her up with help from the girl Junior beat with the belt. At that point Jr re-enters the fight. But I can understand how you guys will miss that because it's only Jr that you guys appear to be focusing on.

Archived