• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Lets not forget....

Jeremy Igo

I said that about couple of weeks ago in another forum , I'm willing to bet $$$ money that it's Igo . You know bad cop , good cop role. Stir up the fan base More comments + more view = $$ ad revenue Site traffics #s to pull in future clients !

I'm going to take this as a compliment. However, I'm not this good. Isn't he charlottpanther that was banned last year?

OTA workouts were completely voluntary. The minicamp was required, but the three weeks prior were player optional. 

The Panthers I believe had 100% attendance (except for excused absences like TD going to a graduation.)

So, before knocking Kelvin or any other player too hard... .they showed up and did the extra credit. 

sounds an awful lot like 21 of 22 starters returning...... j/k

I'm going to take this as a compliment. However, I'm not this good. Isn't he charlottpanther that was banned last year?

Yep, he also became a Saints fan for awhile. Then sheepishly created a new account to remove the stench. It didn't work.

I have to go toto southern CA quite a bit for work.  Can't wait to leave every single time.

I'll take San Diego climate, weather, women, food and culture over anywhere else in this damn country any day of the week. Los Angeles can fall off the map for all I care though.

I'll take San Diego climate, weather, women, food and culture over anywhere else in this damn country any day of the week. Los Angeles can fall off the map for all I care though.

I won't fight you fight you for it.  Agree that SD > LA, but you can have them both.  I just wish that CA could do a better job retaining their people.  There's a full on Californian invasion here in CO.

Idk man my instincts tells me other wise and you know what Gettleman says about instincts BTW you wouldn't have replied to my comment  if there was .......... lol. 

Archived