• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

One of the greatest Smitty moments..

Lilsmitty09

Some of you guys are like jealous ex girlfriends. Steve Smith is the greatest Panther of all time.

Right now yes he is. We have two guys on the team right now though that could take that title. One was just locked up long term. The other hopefully will be soon.

Too bad he doesn't reciprocate the sentiment some of you have. 

I've heard him wax poetic several times about how much he loves this area and how it's home.  He has to act a certain way or he'll lose that edge.  Besides, I don't need him to like, know or care about me for me to appreciate what all he accomplished here.

Thank you for the video, LilSmitty. Brings back memories, good memories. It hurt when he was let go but the memories are good. Remember 2005?

2005 SteveSmith.flv  <---------- don't click; it just downloads & then won't play in WMP

NOTE: Don't know how to embed video I've uploaded. I have no idea how this is going to look once I click Submit Reply. (Yeah, Preview would be nice.) This came from youtube originally but could not find it there now. Thanks to JohnCaffe22 who put the time & effort into making this; it is appreciated. (I tend to download from youtube because of later NFL forced deletions.)

I've heard him wax poetic several times about how much he loves this area and how it's home.  He has to act a certain way or he'll lose that edge.  Besides, I don't need him to like, know or care about me for me to appreciate what all he accomplished here.

Just let me be a bitter curmudgeon SOB.  Steve doesn't care what I think.

Archived