• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Gil Brandt: Panthers chances of winning SB on par with Jags, Browns, Falcons and Titans

PanthersUnited

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000500272/article/cardinals-bengals-headline-teams-vying-for-first-super-bowl-title

So Gil Brandt gave his take on which of the 13 teams that never won the SB and "analyzed" their chances of winning. He had this to say.. 

Basicially he has us in the "bottom of the pile" class, also in that class are the following teams.. Falcons, Browns, Jaguars and Titans

I literally just lost ANY respect I had for Brandt, infact I think I might actually hate him. 

Big deal.  Barring something catastrophic we're gonna be 4-0 with a bye week going back to face a Seahawk team licking their wounds.  Let's see what people say then.  Or better yet February when we give everyone a nice big $hitburger to eat. Hopefully we avoid the injury/suspension bug.  If so we have as good or better shot as ANYone.  We know it, the team knows it.  That's what matters.

Archived