• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Set your DVR...

Lilsmitty09

I'll wait for it to hit the internet because I just cut the cord today. No more BS dealing with Dish or TWC. I'm done with them all. 

I did it two months ago. It was a struggle at first, but now it's awesome. I get more poo done and only watch what I want and when I want. 

It was a struggle until I got my buddy's TWC login for a case of beer and bought an apple TV. Now I have HBO and Showtime. Teeheehee. Only thing I'm missing is NFL Network. Gotta look and see if it has an app I can mirror. 

It was a struggle until I got my buddy's TWC login for a case of beer and bought an apple TV. Now I have HBO and Showtime. Teeheehee. Only thing I'm missing is NFL Network. Gotta look and see if it has an app I can mirror. 

I've already signed up for HBO Now and will be getting the App when it comes out soon. I'll use my parent's or a friend's login info for Watch ESPN so I can still watch MNF, An antennae for gamedays, and I'll be grabbing a roku for the streaming apps. All the hardware I buy will be roughly the same price as I was making as a monthly payment towards satellite. 

Now I just need Google Fiber to get into town so I can drop windstream and I'll be beyond thrilled. 

that's a career ruiner

russell wilson's last play of the 2014/2015 season:

Hidden Content

russell wilson now:

Hidden Content

he'll be skipping practice and film sessions to catch jimmy buffett cover bands any day now

where's the damn flag for pass interference...clearly there's contact before the ball arrives!!!!

LOL....I kid I kid....still a shitty call...will never agree with it and yup, it will always sting.  Knowing I was watching it with my Super Bowl 48 ring on lessons the pain though

I've already signed up for HBO Now and will be getting the App when it comes out soon. I'll use my parent's or a friend's login info for Watch ESPN so I can still watch MNF, An antennae for gamedays, and I'll be grabbing a roku for the streaming apps. All the hardware I buy will be roughly the same price as I was making as a monthly payment towards satellite. 

Now I just need Google Fiber to get into town so I can drop windstream and I'll be beyond thrilled. 

I would recommend Apple TV if you have an iPhone. Similar streaming apps as Roku, but also has a mirroring feature. That helps in two ways. First, many of the random assortment of apps that either Apple TV, Roku, Amazon FireStick, etc. don't have CAN be downloaded to a phone, so you can stream from there. Also, with mirroring you can stream just about anything else you can stream from a website, which opens up the possibilities exponentially. 

Archived