• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

My favorite stat

KillaCamNewton

Russell Wilson has won exactly TWO games in his career where the defense has given up more than 24 points. Those came against the Oakland Raiders and in overtime vs the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. He's lost the other NINE times this has happened. Still think his defense doesnt carry him?

Numbers crunched. Cam has also won 2 (starting in 2011). That was out of 25 games where more than 24 points were given up. You didn't mentions the number of games for Hawks. Will also note that there were 3 games where defense gave up exactly 24. Lost 2, won 1.

Could have save yourself by at least showing how the Panthers have done when the defense gave up over 24.

Cam's rookie season was 0-10 w/l when opponents scored 24+ and 6-0 w/l when opponents were held under 24.

Cam has a career 3-24-1 w/l when the opponent scores 24+.

I bet no current QB has a career winning record when their opponent scores 24+. But Cam's record in absolutely terrible in that aspect and using it to say Wilson sucks is pretty stupid.

Cam's rookie season was 0-10 w/l when opponents scored 24+ and 6-0 w/l when opponents were held under 24.

Cam has a career 3-24-1 w/l when the opponent scores 24+.

I bet no current QB has a career winning record when their opponent scores 24+. But Cam's record in absolutely terrible in that aspect and using it to say Wilson sucks is pretty stupid.

Exactly. You'd be hard pressed to find anyone that's good in this area.

Archived