• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

That Thomas Davis Visor...

Jeremy Igo

He signed autographs for like 500 people today. Makes me respect him even more when I thought he was already at the peak of respect. Was the only one out there at the end just signing away.

LOL.  He and Luke must be having a competition! (Smile).  Yesterday Luke was the last one out there, I think

He seems very shy to me...  His answers in his media event were very straightforward & quiet, not much of his personality came through.  Perhaps the "big stage" is still a bit intimidating to him, especially missing so much of OTAs

He seems very shy to me...  His answers in his media event were very straightforward & quiet, not much of his personality came through.  Perhaps the "big stage" is still a bit intimidating to him, especially missing so much of OTAs

We're talking Funchess not Shaq.

Visual proof of Funchess signing at least one autograph https://twitter.com/power0fplay/status/627894417677021184

Yeah I knew he would've signed some. Just I never saw him signing when a lot of other guys were and there were fans and kids calling his name. Probably good that he's focusing on the field. Yesterday I think he was walking out talking with Proehl. 

Archived