• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Packers fans loved Tyrell Sutton

CrossnoreP

Trading Stewart would be a huge mistake. Yes we are loaded at the running back position, when you look at preseason stats. But none of the guys behind Double Trouble have proved themselves through a rigorous 16 game schedule. In a word... Unproven.

Stewart also has the most potential of ANY back on the roster. Hes thickly built, runs hard, strong and fast, picks up the blitz very well, and has soft hands in the open field. All of this was seen as a ROOKIE!! Don't have short term memory just because he hasn't played in the preseason. Preseason means nothing. Go back and watch last seasons highlights if you have to be reminded

Not to mention we will not get true value for him with the tag of being "injury prone". IF only IF he were to ever be traded, I don't see how it wouldn't be after the season is over.

Truth be told if we could get him back healthy after the 3rd game or so and finished out the season strong and healthy, I could see Deangelo being traded after this season before him. Just my opinion. Age and contract plays a factor.

I think we have the deepest stable of running backs in NFL history.

The group the Giants had last year was better by virtue of how strong the depth was. Compared to Goodson and Sutton, you had Bradshaw, Jacobs, Ward, and Ware.

DeAngelo >> Jacobs

Stewart = Ward

Goodson << Bradshaw

Sutton < Ware

The group the Giants had last year was better by virtue of how strong the depth was. Compared to Goodson and Sutton, you had Bradshaw, Jacobs, Ward, and Ware.

DeAngelo >> Jacobs

Stewart = Ward

Goodson << Bradshaw

Sutton < Ware

Derrick Ward is the most overrated back in the league. He cashed out with the Bucs because he was able to pull off the amazing feat of running for a million yards against Nick Hayden.

It's too early to tell about Goodson, but I have a feeling that by the end of this season that saying that Bradshaw is much better than Goodson will look ridiculous.

It's a push between Sutton and Ware because both are unknowns.

though, there are tons of Eagle fans right now salivating over Leman's ballwashing, so keep that in mind. Jets fans saw people pretending that Brock kid we let go being considered our 2nd best TE, and now he's back hoping to get his second shift UPS job back.

Archived