• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sutton Highlights -- Prepare yourself

bLACKpANTHER

he looks like a productive version of mike davis .. power running back with some cutback ability and to the 4.65 40 time .. i seem to recall deangelo had a high 4.5 .. it wasn't until testaverde came along and he started putting forth the extra effort to get faster that he had his breakout numbers and long runs .. just wait .. deangelo will put him straight

I like the kid and all but we really have bigger needs on our 53. If they want to stash a guy like this on the PS thats one thing but we need depth on both lines. I really don't like this much. Even if Stew is out for a couple of weeks between Goodson and Dwill (maybe Hoover and Tony get a few carries) we would be fine. The only reason this makes sense to me is if Stew is out for awhile.

From that video he looked explosive and like he was good at picking a running lane.

He also had some good cutbacks.

Maybe not the fastest guy in the world but he showed some good power and fought for every yard.

How fumble prone is he I wonder.

Archived