• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Top 5 things to watch against Buffalo

Jeremy Igo

Nobody in this thread is "giving him a pass"

Just different perspective, especially went taking the circumstances into consideration.

But bash away. Must you haven't deviated at all since before shula was promoted, so you'll ignore the circumstances as it doesn't support your hate.

Stop kissing his ass. You got it twisted. If our offense was actually good and put up points, I'm sure everybody (myself included) would back that man up. That's the thing though, he doesn't and NEVER has fielded a good offense.

my beliefs are rooted in the only evidence available.  Shula has a job, Rivera is complacent with it and the GM said its not his call.

cant really do much else with that info.

Gettleman's success is tied to his coach's success. If the offense underperforms this year, he'll probably tell Ron, "You get rid of Shula or I get rid of you both." 

Stop kissing his ass. You got it twisted. If our offense was actually good and put up points, I'm sure everybody (myself included) would back that man up. That's the thing though, he doesn't and NEVER has fielded a good offense.

I kiss no one's ass.  

Until you or aybody else that blindly slams Shula addresses many of the issues he's been forced to work with/through,  there is nothing else to say.

• Pie 1

I kiss no one's ass.  

Until you or aybody else that blindly slams Shula addresses many of the issues he's been forced to work with/through,  there is nothing else to say.

Why should I, when people didn't for Chud? What about all those defense collapses that could have ended up being wins? Yeah, nobody wants to to ever defend Chud when all he had to work with was an aging Steve Smith, a bad defense, a rookie QB, and STILL fielded a good offense.

Why should I, when people didn't for Chud? What about all those defense collapses that could have ended up being wins? Yeah, nobody wants to to ever defend Chud when all he had to work with was an aging Steve Smith, a bad defense, a rookie QB, and STILL fielded a good offense.

thanks for playing.

Edited by pantherclaw

Why is asking anyone to address the issues mean I'm  or anybody else is defending Shula. It's  called looking at everything that goes into it. 

Two years ago, we had 13 wins? Sound like a pretty good effort all away around. 

Last season, injuries to the oline, running backs, cam, one of the worst receiving corps assembled by rhe franchise. 

Not even the best OC in the league can overcome that. 

But whatever, I'm  going to bash the coaches cause it's his fault those guys got injured, and the less than average talent he had to work with was often failing to excute. 

Did i get that right? 

Oh yeah, and fug Rivera for sticking with him, and fug Gettleman for allowing Rivera to stick with him. 

fug the owner for allowing it to happen too.

Edited by pantherclaw
  • Pie 1

The problem is he's been a OC for more than just 2 years.. What happened the other times he was a Cordinator? ? 

We can also see that the offense has taken a steady decline since he has been OC..

We went from a top big play offense to meh... 

Ron takes some of the blame for his philosophy but Shula doesn't have a history of being a good OC either...

• Pie 1