• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Watching Titans vs Falcons and...

cardiackat88.

Sitting here near Nashville, only able to watch the Titans and Falcons game.

My biggest focus on this game is Vic Beasley. He looks so incredibly small.

The most interesting part of this is that he is consistently lining up against Byron Bell. 

Bell is manhandling him, and tossing him around. Beasley is getting nowhere.

He does look small though lol but the rest is a lie especially about him being manhandled, that's laughable. 

Hopefully I can stick around and talk some good clean unbiased football with you fellas. 

Haha this is hilarious to see the opposing opinion, always shows you can't go off of everything you read. (IDK who's right or wrong of course.)

gonna trust falcon fan with 2 posts?

Post count determines if something is true or not? Lol ok cool. 

Well either her way I'll stick to my guns since I'm unbiased. Beasley & the first team D looked great(against a rookie QB), our first team Run O sucked, 1st team center sucked, 2nd team O sucked, 2nd team D sucked & that's it. Anything outside of that is homerism or a lie.

Post count determines if something is true or not? Lol ok cool. 

Well either her way I'll stick to my guns since I'm unbiased. Beasley & the first team D looked great(against a rookie QB), our first team Run O sucked, 1st team center sucked, 2nd team O sucked, 2nd team D sucked & that's it. Anything outside of that is homerism or a lie.

I'm sure falcon fan would give me an unbiased opinion on his team... Not.

I'm sure falcon fan would give me an unbiased opinion on his team... Not.

you'll see for yourself, heard It was some good football talk here so I'll stick if so. TATF board is trash, Black & Gold is trash, Saints Report is the worse so I'll give The Huddle a go before I ditch football forums completely. Lol.  

Archived