• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rapsheet - Torn ACL for Kelvin Benjamin

Jeremy Igo

I don't buy into the superstition crap, but this certainly does feel like we just can't ever catch a break.  When we have a shitty roster, generally, we don't have injuries and are left to spin our wheels in peace...   But everytime we make moves that should have us as one of the more talented teams in the league, the injury bug hits us big time.

Actually, scratch that...   Our roster was pretty bad last season outside of our franchise faces, and we had the multiple injuries to cam followed by his car accident.  Yeah, we should become the Carolina shamrock rainbows shooting out of a big ass pot 'o gold. 

Its terrible and i hate it for him.

With that said some of you are pathetic.  To think that the season is over and to start looking to next year when we have played 1 pre season game is incredibly sad.  I understand this is a HUGE blow but damn.  Your selling our team short.

Preach it brother.  Can we all Pie this?!  I agree.

For many of the fans that had lofty hopes (ie Superbowl) it certainly does feel like the season is ruined.  I still love the Panthers, will watch every game, check the forums every day, etc.  I know the season isn't over and it wouldn't even surprise me if we are still a playoff team... But I just can't see us winning it all with the lack of play makers we now have. 

He would have just overthrown them wide open by twenty yards while his fans cry about the coordinator being the problem.

Dude early in the year Cam was nailing his passes accurately and what did the Panthers do? Go 3-2-1 in the beginning, pure definition of mediocre like Shula as an OC

Archived