• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rapsheet - Torn ACL for Kelvin Benjamin

Jeremy Igo

Heres a crazy idea, maybe we should stop training at the shittiest practice facility known to man just because JR went to school there 100 years ago

I was very tempted to post almost sort of the same thing on facebook on a charlotte observer article

I voiced my displeasure holding TC there for a while and the organization continues to fuging do it. I get people say whatever to the whole black cat superstition thing, but at some point you have to change. Continue doing the same thing, you will continue getting the same results. That turf KB was running on makes me sick to my stomach

We've been practicing at Wofford since the team started, and contrary to uninformed popular belief have not had a higher rash of injuries than other teams at their practice facilities.  The notion that this is because of field conditions is just silly.

Every team has training camp injuries every year.  It's the nature of the game.

We've been practicing at Wofford since the team started, and contrary to uninformed popular belief have not had a higher rash of injuries than other teams at their practice facilities.  The notion that this is because of field conditions is just silly.

Every team has training camp injuries every year.  It's the nature of the game.

Honestly, we have been pretty healthy the last few years.  (knocks on wood)

Cam, Big Money, Star, Stew have been banged up, but the bug has not bit us too bad lately.

Archived