• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Other Team's Cuts

Mr. Scot

Here's my big question about cuts and getting a WR. Would any of them be better than Boykin?

probably.  There is a huge gap between what we work with at WR vs other teams vs some other teams. 

And not just better than Boykin....Bersin, Philly and heck a vet likely could be released better than Cotchery. 

Other teams 3 may be a 1 here. 

Just being honest. 

Ron and DG are trying to make Philly a 1.....there will be tons of WRs in that neighborhood cut all over the league.

if Dave does nothing....I think speaks volumes of their approach.  Dude can draft but he seems to content rolling with whatever we take into camp. 

Ron and DG are trying to make Philly a 1.....there will be tons of WRs in that neighborhood cut all over the league.

if Dave does nothing....I think speaks volumes of their approach.  Dude can draft but he seems to content rolling with whatever we take into camp. 

If not for our top two being hurt, Brown would be a tthree at highest.

Him being number one is an adjustment. It was never the plan.

If not for our top two being hurt, Brown would be a tthree at highest.

Him being number one is an adjustment. It was never the plan.

ok.

that isn't really an adjustment IMO.  An adjustment would be doing something about our current scenario 

The Jags have gotten the ball rolling by cutting down to 75. Not much of interest. There is one wide receiver, Tandon Doss.

SI is speculating that former South Carolina Gamecock Bruce Ellington is on the bubble in San Francisco.

Please make this happen.  Bruce is an excellent receiver prospect.  As a gamecock fan I'm pulling for Byrd to make the PS because he has a ton of talent and has made the most of his opportunities here.  But Ellington is on another level.  He is a better slot receiver right now than anyone on our roster.

Archived