• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Updated Depth Chart on Panthers.com

Jackofalltrades

When will they announce the 46 man active roster for game day?  Friday?  I forget the timeframe for normal game weeks - it seems like forever since there's been real NFL football to watch.  Woohoo!

Anyone want to predict who gets left off the gameday roster?

I'd guess: 

• Ryan Kalil (injury)
  • Star (injury),
  • Colin Jones (injury),
  • Joe Webb,
  • Either Richie Brockel or Brandon Williams (both have had some injury issues, not sure which of them is more game ready, I'm thinking Brockel is still injured?)
  • That leaves two more who don't make it... I'm wondering about Wegher and Norwood.  Ben Jacobs is also far back in the depth chart...

Obviously a lot will depend on the injury status of players like Kalil, Star & Norman.

Probably David Mayo, Dean Marlowe, or Amini

This will change drastically. 

Once the Panthers lose 8 games. This is Rivera and Gettleman you are talking about. They tie themselves to their horses at the beginning of the season and do not blink until they are sniffing a .500 record at best.

Funchess, Norwood, Thompson, Benwikere, and Boston all need to start to give this team the best chance to win.

That alley up the defense of Ealy+Love(when he rotates in) - Klein - Harper+Coleman scares me to death. That huge bulls eye on the defense is going to cost the Panthers against poor teams like the Jags and Bucs to start the season. That is the big play alley every team will be looking for since they can avoid Davis, Kuechly, KK or Star, and CJ.

Really bad decision. Almost as bad as the sieve that was Addison+Cole - Klein - Harper+DeCoud+Cason over the first 10 weeks of last season.

Archived