• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Win a framed and autographed print of "Luke in the Rain"

Jeremy Igo

Anyone making alt accounts to enter this contest will be removed from eligibility. Also, I will use your registration e-mail to find your Facebook account, which I will use to find your address, which I will use to subscribe you to seven different cat enthusiast magazines.

• Pie 3

Anyone making alt accounts to enter this contest will be removed from eligibility. Also, I will use your registration e-mail to find your Facebook account, which I will use to find your address, which I will use to subscribe you to seven different cat enthusiast magazines.

Make sure you include Catster. It's my favorite.

• Pie 3

When we drafted Luke, I raged like an imbecile. "WHY!? WE HAVE JON BEASON!! STUPID PICK!"

Now I can't imagine this team without him. He and Cam are the heart and soul of this team for years to come.

@yshah2187

I still remember people being mad about the Luke pick. I totally agree- now, it's hard to imagine this team without him. Very few players can make it onto the favorite list that fast!!! 

So happy we finally have him back, I was worried about his brains. 

@ncsujen 

Also I'm not sure what the issue is but my mom wants to enter & can't find the comment button.. she lives hours from me so I can't help her. Anyway, she does have an account on here & her Twitter handle is @shirleyinscoe & she follows you. 

And she loves Luke and has met him more times than I have, which is totally unfair, but I still love her so please count this as her entry. 

• Pie 1