• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Does anybody remember last year ~ Week 1

bLACKpANTHER

Everybody was expecting the chargers to be elite instead of stumbiling through the season the way they did early on.

I certainly wasn't expecting to put up 150 rushing yards on them. That's really what suprised me. Even though it was early that confirmed the gaudy preseason numbers we had.

This year all I'm scared of is Andy Reid, he gets his teams ready for the season. They'll destroy us if we don't bring our A+ game.

If we're firing on all cylinders we should win, the eagles have been delt worse cards than we have in the offseason. We should be able to pull it out.

I thought we where a much more confident, unified team at the beginning of last season. Seriously thought we would win that game even though the typically Panther ignorant media didn't. But! I have my homerism in full effect for this week 1 too!

I thought we where a much more confident, unified team at the beginning of last season. Seriously thought we would win that game even though the typically Panther ignorant media didn't. But! I have my homerism in full effect for this week 1 too!

Rep

The hunger and the way we ended the previous year unified our young team. I KNEW in training camp last year we was going to do something. I KNEW we was going to win in week 1. Last year all the games we coulda lost, but hung on or fought back showed the confidence in our players. Too bad the things that needed to be fixed, never got fixed

This year its a little different. Too many injuries and not being on the same page because of that. One thing I can say is that atleast our D got whooped in preseason because it made them realize they have to get better and play harder come season time. Maybe it put some things in perspective for our coaching staff. We may start off slow, hopefully we then pick it up

this is a great question because I had no real bead on the upcoming season.

DeA's first full season as THE guy. Rookie tackle with Otah. Wharton coming back from injury.

Moose coming back. Stewart a rookie.

SD was loaded minus Merriman?

Oh and some dude named Steve Smith was OUT after some camp drama.

Archived