• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers - Jaguars Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

By the way, just got to give a shout out to Scott Fowler.  I'm an Observer subscriber, so I just got to log on and read that piece about TD, which doesn't appear to be online (yet?).  It is a truly excellent piece of writing and an awesome profile of and tribute to TD as he begins his 11th season with the Panthers.

Let's see TD get to the ProBowl this year... and even better, let's get him a Superbowl trophy and ring

Go Panthers!  Keep Pounding!

• Pie 1

Week 1 GameDay Thread!! It's finally here!

I'm going to savor this and hope we can start the season with a W. 

I'll be working 7p-7a tonight and will already be tired, so I need a Panthers win to keep me in good spirits for my patient's sake haha.

Keep Pounding!

Edited by PantherRN
  • Pie 2

Hmmm. This puts some of our opening day losses under Ron in a little perspective.  Tough to game plan when you have no film on a team.  Definitely ups the challenge we'll be facing today

http://www.panthers.com/news/article-2/What-to-Watch-Panthers-at-Jaguars/edbf4219-7299-49c3-afd0-ed640c40b33e

Making matters more challenging is the fact that Jacksonville has a new offensive coordinator in Greg Olson. Interestingly enough, this is the fourth time in five years Carolina is opening the season against a team’s new play caller.

"The unknowns keep me up at night," defensive coordinator Sean McDermott said. "I’ve got a lot of respect for Coach Olson and what he does on the offensive side for Jacksonville. The offense probably has the edge going into the first game of the season just because you’re not sure what they’re working with."

• Pie 1