• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Texans Fans Are Saying

Jeremy Igo

But not the PANTHERS defense.  And there's a reason he's not the starter.  Or is he?

he still played well against solid defenses last year and had his team in both.

and we don't know what we are this year....and our D wasn't elite last year either 

he still played well against solid defenses last year and had his team in both.

and we don't know what we are this year....and our D wasn't elite last year either 

You're arguing with yourself there, man.  You made the Browns and Bengals comment.  I'm talking about this year.  If Mallet is good at keeping his teams in games, well that's right in line with my thinking of this game:  it will be close, but Cam gets the edge over the Houston D before Mallet over ours.

More nonsense from the Texans message board:

"I think he's (Ryan Mallett) going to make a name for himself in this game.
25-for-30 passing: 370 passing yards with 5 TDs and 0 INTs.
He'll be sacked zero times because of his extremely fast release.

He'll be seen raising his arm and emotionally sparking this team.
The Texans win 38-13 and everything is good around here next week."

I found this on another major Texans board you can visit HERE.  This one is definitely my favorite.

• Pie 2

I found this on another major Texans board you can visit HERE.  This one is definitely my favorite.

The VERY FACT that he had to put Mallet in parenthesis completely undermines his whole point.  Like, dude, you're putting his name in parenthesis because your pronoun is inconclusive, i.e., we don't know who "he" is because you don't know who you starting QB is.  What a joke.

Edited by Dick the Butcher
  • Pie 1

The VERY FACT that he had to put Mallet in parenthesis completely undermines his whole point.  Like, dude, you're putting his name in parenthesis because your pronoun is inconclusive, i.e., we don't know who "he" is because you don't know who you starting QB is.  What a joke.

Sorry dude, that was me that put the Parenthesis in there so people knew who he was referencing. I should have made that more clear!  My bad!

• Pie 2