• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

New Video Series...1st "Quarter" Review

Lilsmitty09

This year I decided to step up my game when it comes to making Panther videos. Sure I can make the cool pump up videos and all that fun stuff (which they will pour out next week because Seattle can suck it), but I wanted to take more approaches as to getting more "professional" looking previews, reviews, etc. In my weekly videos I have added a cool sports ticker with info, along with a banner featuring both teams, and while that seems to be going well, I couldn't help but wonder what else I could do...

So here I am, with a pretty cool and fun video I enjoyed putting together in which I review the first quarter of Panthers football intermixed with a little "pump up". I plan on doing this every "quarter", and hope to make an "overtime" quarter when we make a run in the playoffs and win Superbowl 50 ;). Leave comments/feedback below because it is truly what makes the quality of videos better - even if it is talking complete poo to me. 

This team is special this year, and I am beyond excited to see what the "toughest" stretch of our second "quarter" part of the schedule has in store for us.

Archived