• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dear Seattle

Lilsmitty09

Fug You

I can't wait to move out of this state and to the Carolinas. Biggest fair-weather fan base in the world. Ain't see a damn hawk fan today cause they lost yesterday. A week from today if they win, they'll be all out again and talking poo like always. They always have our number. They always get so lucky against us (I mean seriously. 2012 Cam can't make the simplest throw for an automatic gw td, in 2013 Deangelo fumbles and the ball just sits and plants right there for em, and then last year Tre Boston is an inch away from stopping a TD). This is our year, finally.

That bandwagon is over flowing, can't believe how many people that say that are a Seahawks fans. I'm like what the fug, you live here (Carolina) you piece of sh!t! You didn't think Seattle was even a city in America 5 years ago. You just thought it was made up to sell coffee, like the Keebler Treehouse.

if they suck this year how many people will take that dumbass neon dye out of their hair.

For the record the carolinas are a dump compared to seattle, stay here ;)

No way ever or will Seattle ever be better than the Carolinas. Unless you like grey miserable days, with a bunch of hipsters and no good BBQ, then yeah, Seattle is the place for you. 

That bandwagon is over flowing, can't believe how many people that say that are a Seahawks fans. I'm like what the fug, you live here (Carolina) you piece of sh!t! You didn't think Seattle was even a city in America 5 years ago. You just thought it was made up to sell coffee, like the Keebler Treehouse.

Hang on a second...  The Keebler Treehouse is real 

When a team is 4-0 against you in the last 3 years it's not really "luck" anymore. Seattle has simply been better than the Panthers. Regardless of how much Seattle may be "on the ropes" as far as their season goes, winning in Seattle is always going to be extremely tough. If the Panthers can win this Sunday it'll be a HUGE statement win for them and I for one will really start to take this team more serious.

Don't get me wrong, I think the Panthers are a good team this year but a win this Sunday would take this team to the next level imo.

Archived