• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Falcons - Saints GameDay Thread

Jeremy Igo

If the Falcons are so good why would they play their injured player (Julio Jones) against the Saints..I mean they are ranked #3 on ESPN and already declared winners of the NFC South, they should be able to sit Julio out but they dont..

You know why..because these are the same Falcons that had to go in over time against a rotten Redskins team..

That tells you alot that they can't risk sitting Julio out against the Saints.. 

I don't see the conflict?  

Of course Panther fans are rooting for a falcon loss.  

The benefit of that is Panther fans rooting for the aints is the ultimate diss to the aints.

falcon trolls are already sticking their heads out of the sand, time to make them flinch before finishing them off in 2 months.

The NFL is so conflicted over this game that the ref's are receiving mixed signals.  Do they prop up a failing saint franchise they have touted as elite?  Or do the calls go the way of the new media darlings that have relied on other teams choking 4 out of 5 weeks?

Looks like a 2nd quarter decision to me.

Archived