• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Le Batard and Bomani speaking the truth on the Cam/RW debate

KillaCamNewton

I really wish people would stop saying Seattle doesn't have a receiving corp. All those cats do is make plays. Maybe the QB is actually the problem.

all they've done is bail out who used to be the luckiest QB in the league.

all wilson has done is scramble around like a squirrel and toss up ducks in the general direction of players who managed to catch the ball.

wilson has been overrated from the beginning.

I don't like RW. Probably because of the fake humility and godliness crap.

But I have to admit, he throws better on the run than anyone else in the league. It may be his only special skill, but damn, he kills it on the run.

and we finally started shutting that poo down. After Wilson every QB is a statue, even Rodgers.

RW is basically in the same situation Cam was in at the beginning of last year. Mediocre receivers, bad o-line, good TE and the defense not playing as well as they are capable of. I'm taking Cam over him every time but if anyone should be sympathetic to Wilson's current situation it should be us.

Dwight_pfft.jpg

I get where u are coming from.. but I'll take the low road on this one.. Fug Wilson..

Rodgers may be the only other QB in the league that throws better then Wilson on the run.  He is lethal.  

Yeah, that's the only qb that scares me, he's got the experience Wilson doesn't have to complete more of those passes. Hopefully Delair will be at full health by then.

Never said he's a fan. Just not a hater.

At least on HQ, I think he said he stopped being a fan after the Eugene Robinson incident.

You said he was high on the Panthers and I have never heard him speak of anything encouraging about them..I was just telling you why..He just said this last week on his show right after the falcons lost to the saints that the Falcons was his team..he said he wasn't surprise at the Falcons losing badly to the Saints because the fan base should be use to disappointment with that team..

All the media now is on the Panthers bandwagon and want to praise them because they have to..now all you will hear are good things about Cam when they have been slamming Cam since he has been at Carolina...

You said he was high on the Panthers and I have never heard him speak of anything encouraging about them..I was just telling you why..He just said this last week on his show right after the falcons lost to the saints that the Falcons was his team..he said he wasn't surprise at the Falcons losing badly to the Saints because the fan base should be use to disappointment with that team..

All the media now is on the Panthers bandwagon and want to praise them because they have to..now all you will hear are good things about Cam when they have been slamming Cam since he has been at Carolina...

Bomani Jones has always been supportive of Cam Newton.

Archived