• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Stephen A. Smith believes we should apologize to Steve Smith

nctarheel0619

As a huge Smitty homer I can't honestly say that he wouldn't have cussed out Funchess and Brown after all their drops...I mean he may have literally murdered Funchess for some of those in game costly drops....and he certainly would have let the media know how much better he is than they are and that if that was going his way he wouldn't have dropped it....both players have bounced back even tho Funch is constantly bouncing up and down he's still really young and doesn't need his mind snapped by someone who may very well be one of his idols growing up.

Instead of a hornet flying around we have a culture of "we still got this, get em next time".

Like it or not it the culture of this lockeroom is a HUGE reason we are 6-0.....cuz as everyone keeps reminding us...we certainly dont' have the most talent on offense.

Look at how many pages every single SS thread goes on for here. 

And you're telling me that there is no chance at all that such a mercurial, polarizing person could have an adverse affect on what seams to currently be a very cohesive locker room?

I'm not buying that, or willing to take the risk for that matter. As great as he is, the team is just clicking too well right now IMO. 

It gets better. kid.

Not your posts, sadly.

Bottom Line: Steve Smith is a Raven, and all indications are he's never going to be a Panther again, not even for a one day retirement.

If you're not happy with that, you'd best just deal with it because it's not gonna change.

And since we're winning without him, I don't really care.

there was absolutely nothing in my post dismissing what he did in his career here. The time came for him to leave....and it is working out fine for us.  Easily can argue it has worked out better for us than 89 at this point.  Carolina will relevant both years has 89 has been gone....

Steve Smith was signed in 2014 to what was commonly believed to be a MUCH better team and a MUCH better roster than the Carolina Panthers.

Since that time, the Panthers have a record of 13-8-1 and the Ravens have a record of 11-12.

Coincidence?

Steve Smith was signed in 2014 to what was commonly believed to be a MUCH better team and a MUCH better roster than the Carolina Panthers.

Since that time, the Panthers have a record of 13-8-1 and the Ravens have a record of 11-12.

Coincidence?

yes

Josh Norman said after the game on Monday that the team actually hugs one another when they greet each other instead of high fiving..there is a brotherhood going on in the locker room which is one of the reasons why we are winning..putting Steve Smith back in the mix would just hurt what happening in Charlotte right now..

Then when the poison started stirring and getting circulated and the losses started mounting, the fanboyz would FINALLY understand and admit who was responsible and point their finger at...

Cam.  :P 

Archived