• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers/Colts Hype Video - (Star Wars Version)

Lilsmitty09

Oh. My. God. {nerdgasm. nerdgasm. nerdgasm} For me, there is no better music to get hyped on in the world. None! Whatever source(s) you have for the footage that is not game highlights, you'd better keep to yourself because those are awesome images.

That moment when Cam hitched his shoulder while looking out over the line, it just absolutely fitting with the music. Made my heart skip.

Alright, Colts! Come on! I'm ready!!

Anyways, comments, feedback, etc are always welcome - they give me fresh ideas and also help me figure out what you - the viewers would like to see more of/less of, etc.

Love it. Only thing I would change is the "nothing to fight for part", which I'm sure is a pain in the....

Looks like you pulled the girls voice out though. 

Either way, well done.

Love it. Only thing I would change is the "nothing to fight for part", which I'm sure is a pain in the....

Looks like you pulled the girls voice out though. 

Either way, well done.

Yeah Cam obviously has a lot to prove still, but I really liked the whole "I was put here for one reason" and taking that away made it just seem ongoing! But yes, that was a little bit of a struggle to keep in! haha. Thanks for the feedback though! Nice to know someone else found it the same way I did!

So people are either going to love this or hate this. I may have ruined star wars for some of you nerds, or I may have given you another nerdgasm. Regardless, I thought it was fun to put together and the final result ended up pretty awesome. Panther Wars is literally not very creative, but I couldn't think of anything else to name it. Episode VII (7 for those that didn't pay attention in school) stands for our 7th game - aka road to our 7th victory, and The Quest to Perfection is pretty obvious in the name itself. 

Anyways, comments, feedback, etc are always welcome - they give me fresh ideas and also help me figure out what you - the viewers would like to see more of/less of, etc.

Let's make Luck regret his choice of not entering the draft and being a Panther, and let's get to 7-0. All of us are experiencing what is shaping up to be one of the most magical seasons in Carolina Panthers history - one that will be told many years from now in a galaxy far....far....away....

#KeepPounding

I think the Seahawks game was just a bit more intense, which is probably why I prefer it...but this is still pretty quality.

Archived