• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I can't share, "Along the sidelines" with the world if it doesn't get posted. Come on Jer'my!

SIGCHI222

Was thinking the same thing myself. Hopefully it's just because Jeremy walked in his home like a boss and his wife met him at the door.... .... and in 9 months we will be celebrating the birth of another Igo.

Still, Uriah wouldn't sleep with his wife while his soldiers were at war. What gives Igo? ;) 

1 hour ago, Bogart said:

I'm waiting for the locker room impressions thread myself.   But yeah, what gives Jerome? 

the locker room video didnt look like too many people were excited.  I dunno I think maybe Rivera was a little hard on them about not finishing well.  A win over the packers is no small feat.  I think a little more celebration should have been allowed.

24 minutes ago, chknwing said:

the locker room video didnt look like too many people were excited.  I dunno I think maybe Rivera was a little hard on them about not finishing well.  A win over the packers is no small feat.  I think a little more celebration should have been allowed.

Honestly, I'm good with him pushing for more.

I have it on good info Zod is currently going through the dumpsters outside the Packers locker room looking for the broken Surface tablet Rodgers through down in a hissy fit at the end of the game. 'Sposed to have the whole Pack playbook on it, could be handy for the Playoffs. God Speed, Zod.

1 hour ago, chknwing said:

The team wasn't happy either. It's not just Ron you could tell they werent very excited after the game ended. He was just being a good coach and echoing their feelings. 

42 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Got home and baby girl was needing some attention from her dad. 

Turned the computer off and played with blocks for a while, which in all honesty, I am really good at. 

The pics are now posted. 

Locker room impressions in all pro? You've spoiled us.

Archived