• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Good news for saints game re: reggie bush

rayzor

he got put on IR

The New Orleans Saints have placed Reggie Bush on the injured reserve list, ending his season with two games to play.

To fill the space on the roster, the Saints signed cornerback Michael Lehan, who had been with the Miami Dolphins.

In five games this season, Lehan had 11 tackles and no interceptions.

Bush injured his left knee against the Carolina Panthers on Oct. 19, and had arthroscopic surgery the next day to repair a torn meniscus. He missed four games for rehabilitation.

http://blog.nola.com/saintsbeat/2008/12/new_orleans_saints_place_reggi.html

Good news?

Get help dude.

Get off your high horse.

He means good news we don't have to play him, not that he is injured.

I wonder if Brees will play, it will be a pointless game and Brees already knows what can happen in those games (when he was with the Chargers).

I don't risk my probowl QB for the sake of nothing, against a good defense none the less.

Actually, I don't see it as good news. Every rushing attempt that Reggie Bush can take away from a competent running back is a plus IMO. These guys usually take sadistic delight in trying to knock us out of the playoffs. If they have a chance at that, it'll be a tough game. Our luck? Deuce gets healed up just enough to have a "statement" game before he retires.

We will win on Sunday. If we don't, and we still can't beat the Saints, then maybe we don't deserve the division. I don't doubt that TB, ATL, and DAL will lose at least one of their 6 remaining games, putting us in the playoffs, regardless, but I would like to think a Super Bowl team goes at least .500 on the road. And of course I would rather play the Saints without Bush than with.

We will win on Sunday. If we don't, and we still can't beat the Saints, then maybe we don't deserve the division. I don't doubt that TB, ATL, and DAL will lose at least one of their 6 remaining games, putting us in the playoffs, regardless, but I would like to think a Super Bowl team goes at least .500 on the road. And of course I would rather play the Saints without Bush than with.

Considering that neither Tampa nor Atlanta was able to beat the Saints in New Orleans, I certainly wouldn't feel any shame in claiming the division crown even if we lost to the Saints.

Archived