• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Titans Fans Are Saying

Jeremy Igo

1 hour ago, JakeR6 said:

It's an 8-0 team with the #4 scoring offense playing against a 2-6 team with the #16 scoring defense. 

I admire your enthusiasm but your team is gonna get wrecked on Sunday. Carolina will score 30+ points. Good luck with a rookie QB playing behind a poor OL matching that against Carolina's defense. 

Carolina and New England are the only 2 teams that have scored at least 20 points every game this season. People continue to really discredit and overlook the Panthers offense. It's a very, very good offense and through 8 games nobody has stopped them. 

All offseason and before every game literally everyone says the same thing; "Panthers offense sucks just stop Cam from running."

The only way you can stop Carolina from running is by sticking 8 or 9 men in the box on every play. And once you load the box Cam can, and will, pick you apart with his arm. Then you drop back into coverage and they go right back to pounding you with Stewart or Cam has wide open lanes to run. 

Play traditional defense and have the ball shoved down your throat (SEA game) or stack the box and watch Cam pick apart your secondary (GB game).

Pick your poison. 

You should probably check out the totality of my posts rather than projecting onto a single one.  I've been giving your team/offense TONS of credit.  Even specifically stated I've been saying you guys were being overlooked for weeks and weeks now.  I am not taking this game or your team lightly.  I think if we played 5 times you guys would probably win 4 of them.  I am merely trying to offer some insight into my team because I know it's easy for opposing fans to be all "Blah blah 2-6 team blown out by Miami and Houston" without having watched this team week in and week out and seeing the root causes of those losses.  This is a different team with Mariota healthy and sans Whisenhunt, plain and simple. 

I don't blame you at all for being confident.  You guys are clearly the better team.  But I'm sure we've all been watching the NFL long enough to know that the better team doesn't always win on Sunday.  Luckily for you guys I highly doubt your players and coaches are taking this game as lightly as many of you seem to be. 

4 minutes ago, RealisticTitanFan said:

It's SEC country so yes there is.  If Cam had played for Tennessee they'd all love him.  It is what it is.    

The things is, out of all the SEC teams that Cam left in his destructive wake, Tennessee was NOT one of them.  Hell, South Carolina got the dubious honor of being destroyed by Cam TWICE IN ONE SEASON.  :P

Jealousy and envy, thy name is Vol... lol.

8 minutes ago, tiger7_88 said:

The things is, out of all the SEC teams that Cam left in his destructive wake, Tennessee was NOT one of them.  Hell, South Carolina got the dubious honor of being destroyed by Cam TWICE IN ONE SEASON.  :P

Jealousy and envy, thy name is Vol... lol.

Luckily I don't have strong college allegiances.  If I did I don't know how I'd have made it these past several years being a Tennessee football fan.  It's been bad, to say the least. 

It really is jealousy.  And if you have any ill will toward the guy in the first place, I suppose he's any easy dude to dislike.  I don't really care about any of that crap.  Cam is a great QB. 

• Pie 1

16 hours ago, chris999 said:

Cam said that he had really worked hard practicing against and studying 3/4 defenses this offseason, and I think it is really starting to pay off.

Getting all these 3-4 looks in consecutive weeks helps too.  

• Pie 1

15 minutes ago, Mrs Pantherfan said:

um.....I was just saying to never underestimate any team ... and I don't think I like your tone

Well, it was a simple question in response to yet another of the innumberable "Golly I wouldn't underestimate them if I were you!" posts that are made in this forum, so don't consider yourself unique.

And also don't consider yourself unique in considering my question to you because I ask it in response to this kind of statement all the time.  What does it MATTER what a fan "estimates"?

And I don't think its any kind of "tone" that you don't like... I think its someone daring to contradict your trite and overused statement that you don't like.

Don't wanna be asked questions?  Don't wanna be disagreed with?  You may want to avoid online forums and message boards.

19 minutes ago, tiger7_88 said:

Well, it was a simple question in response to yet another of the innumberable "Golly I wouldn't underestimate them if I were you!" posts that are made in this forum, so don't consider yourself unique.

And also don't consider yourself unique in considering my question to you because I ask it in response to this kind of statement all the time.  What does it MATTER what a fan "estimates"?

And I don't think its any kind of "tone" that you don't like... I think its someone daring to contradict your trite and overused statement that you don't like.

Don't wanna be asked questions?  Don't wanna be disagreed with?  You may want to avoid online forums and message boards.

Wow, you're a total dickbag dude....I wasn't even responding to you in the first place. I was responding to Madhatter and please don't condescend me with your holier than thou attitude either..it's a fuging message board..no need to a complete asshole ...if you don't like trite and overused statements, maybe you're the one that needs to avoid online forums and message boards

Good day

Edited by Mrs Pantherfan
  • Pie 1

13 minutes ago, Mrs Pantherfan said:

fug yeah it is!! I'm ready for some adult beverages by the fire pit whilst I play with my puppy dogs :)

and p.s. that asshat was snarky first

I'm trying to leave work early so I can go home and drink some Pliny's and work on my bar and man cave. I'm super pumped to unveil it to the world (Huddle) but it needs to be right first. 

• Pie 2

54 minutes ago, Montsta said:

I'm trying to leave work early so I can go home and drink some Pliny's and work on my bar and man cave. I'm super pumped to unveil it to the world (Huddle) but it needs to be right first. 

I see, that $500 banner ain't made it yet huh?

• Pie 1

not sure if this has been posted from the titans board yet but wat

I would keep Mariota over Newton.

I don't see how anyone could say The Panthers offense is superior to ours. 

They are winning because of a strong defense. A good running game and Cam makes plays when it's time. And they've had some lucky bounces. I don't think The Panthers continue this success. 

wow, reading more of their posts....those idiots actually think Mariota is a better QB right now than Cam Newton

Dear lord, I wasn't even fired up for this game but now I can't wait to stomp a mudhole in those backwoods, North Carolina wanna-be losers.

117682355.jpg