• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Shoutout to Jeremy!

Lilsmitty09

Some of you may remember when Jeremy had a "contest"/random prize giveaway of that Kuechly framed autographed print in which he is beating down on the Saints in the rain seen through the lens of the best photographer around....http://www.carolinahuddle.com/index.html/articles/win-a-framed-and-autographed-print-of-luke-in-the-rain-r622/?page=3

Well I was lucky enough (or "old enough") to win the random drawing.....

and look what came in the mail today all the way from North Carolina:

20151113_232922.thumb.jpg.0941df018edc73

Will fit nicely in my Panther room full of great collections...THANK YOU JEREMY!

Us Panther fans are lucky to have Jeremy! He not only runs the greatest website in the world, but also gives us the greatest pictures, insight and media of the Panthers. For fans like myself living all the way across the country, I am able to feel as if I am right in the backyard of the Carolinas and can talk Panther football with some great people. Sure beats the hell out of sitting at a Starbucks listening to Seahawk "fans" repeat three phases: 12th man, Richard Sherman and Beast Mode. 

We have the greatest fanbase and organization in the world, and Jeremy is a huge reason why! So I'm sure I can say I speak for everybody on here, thank you for running such a great site for us and always delivering! 

#KeepPounding #IgoForPrez

Aren't you the same dude who got free Bose headphones after you tweeted a burn to the Falcons? And had Cam reach out to you personally after watching one of your videos to do work for him? You must've done some really, really good poo in a previous life, man.

Congrats on the pic, though. Move to NC already.

1 hour ago, Lomez said:

Aren't you the same dude who got free Bose headphones after you tweeted a burn to the Falcons? And had Cam reach out to you personally after watching one of your videos to do work for him? You must've done some really, really good poo in a previous life, man.

Congrats on the pic, though. Move to NC already.

Seriously!?!! This is bullshit.   Buy a fugin lottery ticket already. 

Archived