• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers - Titans Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

Very hard for me to follow the game.  My worst internet connection of the season.  Finally had to give up radio and just follow Twitter and the ESPN play chart.  UGH.

So thrilled we got the win.  Seemed like defense made great halftime adjustments and brought the heat in the 2nd half.  Still a lot of flaws to correct - this felt more like a 2014 season game somehow with all those sacks and some crucial ST penalties...  But the quest for perfection should keep the team focused.

On another note about past & future opponents.  SHOCKED at Lions v. Packers.  Yikes.  Any Given Sunday.  But boy, the Lions beating GB somehow makes our win look less impressive.  (If the lions can beat GB, maybe they're not so good after all....)

And those Redskins!  I know it's against the Saints, but wow, what a point total for Cousins.  Definitely not an opponent to take lightly next week.