• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

GQ For the Win!!

L-TownCat

1 minute ago, UpstatePanther said:

i LOLd. im glad Cam is doing this kind of stuff with the celebrations and the banner, etc. the NFL has become so pussified. cant even celebrate a TD while your team is winning anymore without a bunch of crybabies making a stink

Its time to walk straight up reach in your pockets and release allllllll those fugs weve been holding onto.

Kinda like this...

They Are Falling From the Sky!

13 minutes ago, L-TownCat said:

Its time to walk straight up reach in your pockets and release allllllll those fugs weve been holding onto.

Kinda like this...

They Are Falling From the Sky!

yep. thats about how im approaching it. we Panther fans have suffered long enough. i will spend absolutely no time apologizing for Cam's antics. we exercised our last intra-franchise demon when we let Hardy go. we've exercised alot of inter-franchise demons this season as well, and the historic run continues. 

as far as im concerned, the NFL and all the Panthers/Cam haters can suck it and go to hell

Being a father and grand dad I can see where this lady was concerned.  However, if the child is old enough to be taken into the environment of a pro football game, then the parent in charge should have prepared the child for the experience.  It's life and you can't shelter them everything.  You can teach morals, scruples, etc. and use what you feel is inappropriate to teach your child what you feel is an appropriate manner.  Chastising someone in the media is not an appropriate way in my opinion.   I have a lot more I would like to say, but will shut up.

2 hours ago, ThPantherFan said:

Being a father and grand dad I can see where this lady was concerned.  However, if the child is old enough to be taken into the environment of a pro football game, then the parent in charge should have prepared the child for the experience.  It's life and you can't shelter them everything.  You can teach morals, scruples, etc. and use what you feel is inappropriate to teach your child what you feel is an appropriate manner.  Chastising someone in the media is not an appropriate way in my opinion.   I have a lot more I would like to say, but will shut up.

I guarantee I'm older than 90% of the posters here, and in spite of that, I have a 6 year old son.

Nothing that happened on that football field bothered or shocked either one of us. We see stuff on the daily news and even while watching "appropriate" films potentially much more traumatic than some guy dancing for a few seconds.

She probably has no problem with her kid watching some guy get wasted with a light saber, but dancing, oh no, she's scarred for life.

9 minutes ago, Marguide said:

I guarantee I'm older than 90% of the posters here, and in spite of that, I have a 6 year old son.

Nothing that happened on that football field bothered or shocked either one of us. We see stuff on the daily news and even while watching "appropriate" films potentially much more traumatic than some guy dancing for a few seconds.

She probably has no problem with her kid watching some guy get wasted with a light saber, but dancing, oh no, she's scarred for life.

It's almost like people need to be offended?

the radio was unlistenable.  Even our own guys were bangin on Cam.

lookin at you Colin and Nate.

Archived