• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

tim tebow

DOUBLETROUBLE28

The Golden Calf of Bristol should be considered the weakest or second weakest of 4 QBs next draft. Likely he will be available by the time we select. I think he's got a good arm and unmatched leadership ability, but he has no idea how to run an NFL-style offense.

:iagree:

Been saying this for months. The Golden Calf of Bristol runs a gimmick offense which will decrease the likelihood of him being a successful NFL starting QB.

:iagree:

Been saying this for months. The Golden Calf of Bristol runs a gimmick offense which will decrease the likelihood of him being a successful NFL starting QB.

Why do college teams run gimmick offense if it doesn't translate to the next level? Surely other college coaches should be able to neutralize it if it is a nonfactor in the professional league.

Just curious... like my title says I don't know that much about these things.

Why do college teams run gimmick offense if it doesn't translate to the next level? Surely other college coaches should be able to neutralize it if it is a nonfactor in the professional league.

Just curious... like my title says I don't know that much about these things.

Because the level of player skill is several orders of magnitude higher in the NFL than in college.

The Golden Calf of Bristol can bruise over D-linemen and Linebackers in the College ranks, but when he meets the grownass men of the NFL such things simply won't happen.

Because the level of player skill is several orders of magnitude higher in the NFL than in college.

The Golden Calf of Bristol can bruise over D-linemen and Linebackers in the College ranks, but when he meets the grownass men of the NFL such things simply won't happen.

Thanks for giving me an answer not full of douchebaggery :D

Preseason sucked...everyone called chicken littles.

First game...an abortion...people blamed for criticizing.

Can someone please announce when/what game it will be when we consider it a lost cause? Maybe if everyone knows that they'll refrain from threads talking about it until then.

The Golden Calf of Bristol isn't going to translate to the NFL. And am I blind or are people actually suggesting we bring ini 38 year old Jeff Garcia? IF anyone deserves a chance to start and be good, atleast give Matt Moore a chance, he may not be the answer, but lets remember, I doubt people were calling Tom Brady or Aaron Rodgers the answer before they got their chances to shine.

It's never a lost cause.

Well... until we have a literal 0% chance for the playoffs.

Then it's time to look forward to next year. Luckily the bandwagon and fair weather fans will be gone if that's the case.

Outstanding post and point. But, I have a feeling that nearly all on here are not fairweather fans...regardless of what they post after a loss. If they care enough about the Panthers to get on a message board then they are probably in it for the long haul.

Archived