• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Its Only Post PreSeason Guys!!!

PeteRozelle

They were only playing poor in preseason because they werent game planning. Oh yeah, and John Beason and Jonathon Stewart didnt play. When will people learn that preseason records and preseason performances mean nothing? Oh yeah, and they were purposely playing bad to disguise what they were going to do in the regular season.

In all fairness, the problems we had in pre-season that you guys were bitching about, weren't the same problems we had today. The defensive line played well, Julius earned his paycheck today, we tackled better.

Not one of you proph...er...idiots could have told me the offense was going to go out there and stink it up like they did today. Not even King of the Doom and Gloom, Gman was right, could have. You couldn't have even told me that after the first quarter!

In pre-season the problem was the defense, today it was the offense.

And like the few rational ones of us on here said before, a loss in week one is not equal to throwing in the towel, a meaningless season, a waste of breath, or time to press the panic button.

If we're seeing the same thing in week 3 or 4, then okay.

Week one, yeah, today sucked. Yeah, we have a poo load to work on, yeah, I'm just as sick with Jake's, the offensive line's, and the coach's performances today. But do I think they can fix it? Yeah.

In all fairness, the problems we had in pre-season that you guys were bitching about, weren't the same problems we had today. The defensive line played well, Julius earned his paycheck today, we tackled better.

Not one of you proph...er...idiots could have told me the offense was going to go out there and stink it up like they did today. Not even King of the Doom and Gloom, Gman was right, could have. You couldn't have even told me that after the first quarter!

And like the few rational ones of us on here said before, a loss in week one is not equal to throwing in the towel, a meaningless season, a waste of breath, or time to press the panic button.

Week one, yeah, today sucked. Yeah, we have a poo load to work on, yeah, I'm just as sick with Jake's, the offensive line's, and the coach's performances today. But do I think they can fix it? Yeah.

We had no pressure and the few times we did the Panthers failed to contain the edges

But yes, they looked better then the offense

:thumbsup:

They were only playing poor in preseason because they werent game planning. Oh yeah, and John Beason and Jonathon Stewart didnt play. When will people learn that preseason records and preseason performances mean nothing? Oh yeah, and they were purposely playing bad to disguise what they were going to do in the regular season.
Have patience,the Panthers will break out the goods right around say,game 15,16,they will,have faith!:)

Archived