• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Work Out Cortland Finnegan

Car123

I don't know him as well as many of you seem to.... but in this mic'd up version of the fight with Johnson that seemed to cement his position of a dirty player I'm not sure he qualifies.

I see the ref's not calling a Johnson push in the back and I see the ref's not calling hands to the face and I see Johnson blowing his cool.  Was there another famous fight that proves he is an asshole?

http://deadspin.com/5704718/heres-why-andre-johnson-beat-up-cortland-finnegan

9 hours ago, CPantherKing said:

Here is an idea. Sign Carrington Byndom back from the Cardinals PS and put him on the active roster. Not only do you get a CB who can cover and special teams player who knows our system and communication, but you get a head start on everything he has learned from them over the past month.

This sounds like an AWESOME idea....

4 hours ago, Hammerin'Cameron34 said:

What is exactly wrong with Tillman

I think they might just be trying to get him 100% for the stretch run and at the same time see Bene outside

He hyperextended his knee against the Titans and it takes old people longer to recover.

i agree that we are absolutely playing it safe with him and everyone else. I'm sure both he and Philly could have played if we needed them to but the risk is too great. I bet we would have held Norwell out an additional week if Amini hadn't gotten injured. We have competent backups and the focus needs to be on making sure everyone is healthy for the playoffs. Addison and Star will likely sit against the Saints if they aren't 100% recovered from their ankle sprains by then.

Archived