• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A Carolina - New England Superbowl would shatter all Superbowl ratings records.

Jeremy Igo

6 hours ago, Servant of Cthululelei said:

They kicked that FG with basically no time left though.  And it was like a 47 yarder.  If they had to go an extra 20 yards, they probably would've been kicking a much longer FG.  Or else they would've had to take risks on deeper throws and maybe it gets picked off.

Of course it we would have been in a better position to win, but if you rewatch that drive Brady was in the zone. 

13 hours ago, CCS said:

The viewers grow every single year. Even the shitty 49ers vs. Ravens super bowl broke records at the time. I doubt they really care who is going to the Super Bowl and if they did care they probably wouldn't want it to be the Panthers.

The viewers? They have already spoken.  3rd most watched game since 1998 was our Thanksgiving day game as we destroyed the Cowboys.

10 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

In my opinion, it would double the drama if the Panthers were undefeated.

The main story would become New England trying to prevent another team from doing what they couldn't do.

The irony of them ordering 18-1 shirts before the superbowl would be funny.  Even funnier if we go 19-0 and they end up with a shirt that only reminds them of their own 18-1

I think we would crush the Patriots  tbh. All of those 6 yard crossing patterns they run would get their tiny ass wide outs killed. Lafell would definitely  be shut down. If Gronk is healthy our offense would just have to control the ball like we always do, and their D is suspect.  They don't have the personnel  to stop us. I think Denver or Cincinnati  would be more compelling  tbh

Archived