• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A Carolina - New England Superbowl would shatter all Superbowl ratings records.

Jeremy Igo

This would be one of the more interesting and amazing matchups in the history of the NFL.

Two MVP candidate QBs with differing styles. That in itself would be huge. The savvy veteran against the young gun. 

Larger than life hilarious characters like Gronk and Josh. 

The best "defensive QB" Luke Kuechly matching up against Brady. 

Last regular season game ended in a heated battle with a controversial call ( in the eyes of pats fans at least). 

I could go on and on. So many stories with smaller sub plots. 

IMO, this is the matchup the NFL is drooling over. It would bring in such a huge demo of viewers from all ages. 

You say that now, then when you see someone in the media frame it as "Brash Cocky Arrogant Dancing, Dabbing" Cam Newton against the Tom "Family, Wholesome, Do it the right way " Brady. 

Most of you here are already baby skin sensitive about Cam Newton slights as is.   During media week at the Superbowl, some of you might go into an epileptic stroke.

I hope the Panthers don't play the Patriots. Every Patriot loss lately their fans always blame the refs just like the loss to Patriots last year. They never acknowledge they got beat. If Panthers beat them I can already see how officials gave Panthers Super Bowl win. As a result Harrison and all the other Panther haters will never acknowledge Panthers earned it.

Archived