• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Schefter: Panthers *sign* AJ Feeley

Sam Mills Fan

Who would you have preferred?

Maybe its just me. I'm thinking playoffs this year and performing well. I said last night I'm not with bringing in QB's the same age as Jake and beyond. Cause the coaching staff will automatically go with experience when its clear at their age they just cant do it anymore. KC has plenty of QB's, I would rather see us work out something to get their what... 3rd string QB Thigpen

I rather ride Matt or Thigpen wave. Matt knows the system now. Thigpen is going to take some time... all better to bring him in NOW. Young fresh QB's with a lil bit game experience under their belts

Maybe its just me. I'm thinking playoffs this year and performing well. I said last night I'm not with bringing in QB's the same age as Jake and beyond. Cause the coaching staff will automatically go with experience when its clear at their age they just cant do it anymore. KC has plenty of QB's, I would rather see us work out something to get their what... 3rd string QB Thigpen

I rather ride Matt or Thigpen wave. Matt knows the system now. Thigpen is going to take some time... all better to bring him in NOW. Young fresh QB's with a lil bit game experience under their belts

Signing washed up veteran QBs is a cover up to the fact that they can't develop QBs for poo.

Archived