• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Odell is ready to make amends...and Deion Sanders is mediator

stankowalski

I think it should be said that the Giants are not known for playing like that, so OBJ was a lone wolf yesterday in his quest to break everybody's jaw. I was still surprised though. Thought he was a better sport than that. Apparently not. Maybe the individual success in the first two years got to him and, seeing as how racking up stats is the only thing you can be proud of if you play on the Giants, having that taken away by a fierce competitor like Norman made him snap. I feel like the officials failed the Panthers yesterday. The hit he gave Norman for no reason should've been his exit. Of course, now he'll be suspended for a game against the Vikings who are in the playoff picture, so our CB almost gets his head taken off and somehow they end up reaping the benefits of the consequences.

4 hours ago, CCS said:

What he really means is, he realized this is a public relations disaster and he likely greatly hurt his wallet so he needs to try to make it better. 

Cover boy for EA Sports Madden NFL 16.

If I was CamVP, after EA Sports screwing him over year after year after year for that highly-wanted (by Cam) cover, when EA Sports comes to CamVP in the offseason wanting to put him on their cover, I'd quadruple my previous price (or more).

Make them bleed through the ears from losing money, CamVP.

3 hours ago, Moose Hoover said:

Deion always was more of a lover than a fighter...

What I love is how Deion has explained how, when he was a veteran player, how he would like to "physically dominate" a WR when facing him for the first time to set an "example".

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!

Prime, you never "physically dominated" ANYBODY, you damn foo!  You were the best at speed and technique at the CB position in NFL history, but "physically dominate"?  Son, you avoided physical contact and tackling like the damn PLAGUE!  lolololol

3 hours ago, Kakarot said:

Should be a man and go to Norman on his own. If I was Norman, it would take me sometime to forgive him. Once he launched himself into me and hit my head, we both would've been tossed from the game, because we'd have to scrap after that. Then I would've been waiting for him after the game. 

I was sure Norman was going to have a concussion after that. 

I'm not so sure he doesn't.

On Mike and Mike this morning, J-No said the team checked him out yesterday and he had to go back in today to get checked out again.  And he was either SLEEPY this morning or groggy for some other reason cuz he didn't sound right on that show this morning.  Now I may be worrying for nothing and he may be perfectly fine, but he just sounded "groggy" when talking this morning and J-No is usually very clear with his speech.

10 minutes ago, tiger7_88 said:

Cover boy for EA Sports Madden NFL 16.

If I was CamVP, after EA Sports screwing him over year after year after year for that highly-wanted (by Cam) cover, when EA Sports comes to CamVP in the offseason wanting to put him on their cover, I'd quadruple my previous price (or more).

Make them bleed through the ears from losing money, CamVP.

Archived